Friday, October 11, 2013

October's Party ~ Clip Art


October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came...
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.


~ George Cooper ~












I made the 2 printable papers above for my kids
to color & cut out.  We all had fun with it!  I've also
included the individual clip art leaves for you.
Below are sources I based some of my clip art on:

Ivy leaf
Laurel leaf
Maple leaf
Oak leaf
Oval leaf


Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks so much. Love the Mother Theresa quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful - thank you! Perfect for my fall cards. Something else I love about your freebies is that you have them already named so that when I download them, I don't need to rename them. I especially appreciated that today since I would not have known the proper name for some of those leaves. Love your blog and love your freebies - thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonjour, merci pour ce beau partage
    très bon WE

    bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all these wonderful images. I love all leaves and especially the ones you have posted here.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these wonderful leaves and love the poem too. My granddaughter will love to color them. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Thank you very much for these leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you.
    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. many thanks really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. It was exactly what I needed for a craft project...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for these patterns. I used the maple leaf as a quilling template and it was awesome :).

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa