Monday, January 23, 2012

Advertisement inspired Clip art

After seeing this post at Knick of Time, I was inspired to create some free clip art for you....  
 

Hope you enjoy my illustrated interpretations of:

'Good Morning' brand coffee
Lavender scented fine soap
C.M. Berry's Amazing cure-all ointment

   I also came up with a few 'Home Sweet Home' graphics as well as a quaint English cottage.  I couldn't decide what the cottage should be advertising... what do you think?



One last thing...
 
If you use any of the clip art, 
please leave a comment... 
I'm always interested to hear...
or see... how others use my art!
 
Thank you for your visit!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Megan, Thanks for your nice comment on my Blog, and thanks for the nice Clip-art.

    gr.LOuise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Glad you enjoyed the antique graphics at Knick of Time.

    Blessings,
    Angie @ Knick of Time Interiors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, they take us back to another time! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your designs and freebie! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan,

    These are wonderful. Thanks so much!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Va bene Megan
    appena faccio qualcosa di bello lo posto sul mio blog e te ne do informazione
    grazie sei grande
    jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Megan...

    As you requested, just letting you know I had the occasion to use a piece of your art in my latest post: http://jlcollinsnh.com/2013/12/11/case-study-6-helping-an-ill-and-elderly-parent/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Большое спасибо! Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 30, 2015

    Thank you for the Home Sweet Home graphic! :) I used it on my latest blog
    http://relaxedrenting.com/2015/05/30/top-10-things-to-consider-before-picking-your-new-home/

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa