Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kids Autumn Printables

Originally, I made these pictures for my kids to color, 
then thought it might be fun to transform them 
in to printables to share with you!

Just click on the picture you want.
Next select 'view image.'
Click again to enlarge the picture.
Select 'save image as' to save to your computer.
The images should print out on a full page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~ Pumpkins ~

Here are some examples of what 
my kids did with the pumpkin printable...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~ Tree Trunk & Branches ~

This is what my daughter did with the tree trunk printable... created a beautiful apple tree.  That's her picking apples too!


Hope you liked these ~ let me know what you think!



 

6 comments:

  1. this is a great idea for the season, so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine ~ I must admit, it was fun making them ~ I used my kids' crayons :) Been doing that quite a bit lately... Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant idea. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea to share your sketches as coloring pages for children.

    I have to admit, I still love coloring books and crayons... there's a little thrill that comes from inside when I see pages that remind of me those wonderful times I had as a child.

    Mmmm.... I don't have any kids to share this with.... I may just print out those cute pumpkins for myself....

    Wishing you the BEST kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Janet :)

    Brenda ~ Always enjoy reading through your posts! ~ I enjoy sketching, drawing and painting alongside my children... what imaginations they have! So fun to hear the stories behind their artwork... hope you have fun playing with those pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gone through your printables from beginning to end and just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the work you put into these beautiful images. I can't wait to use them in my collages. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa